初中学习网-初中学习方法、解题技巧、知识点总结、学习计划、同步辅导资料!

初中学习网-人民教育出版社人教版部编同步解析与测评答案-电子课本资料下载-知识点总结学习方法与技巧补课解题技巧学习计划表-人教网-初中试卷网-中学学科网

当前位置: 首页 > 初中语文 > 综合辅导 >

美文:一颗勇敢的心

http://www.newdu.com 2020-12-23 普惠英才 佚名 参加讨论

    As the train picked up its speed, the passengers slowly settled down on their seats.
    火车开始缓缓加速,乘客们挨个儿在座位上坐定。
    I reserved the lower berth , so that I could enjoy the beauty of out side from the moving train.
    我预购了下铺的车票,如此一来,火车向前行驶的时候,我就可以欣赏窗外的风景了。
    I don't know why I always preferred to get the window seat.
    我也不知道自己为什么总是偏爱靠窗的位子。
    An elderly lady occupied the front seat of mine.
    一位老太太在我前面的位置坐下。
    I looked at her.
    我看了看她。
    She must be in her eighties, I guessed.
    这大概是一位耄耋之年的老人,我猜测。
    At one point, we met our eyes.
    偶然的,我们四目相接。
    She smiled at me. With courtesy , I gave her response.
    她对我报以微笑,我也彬彬有礼的表示回礼。
    Both of us were silent.
    我们俩都没说话。
    By that time, the train was in its full speed.
    这时,火车正全速前进。
    It was 4:50 pm, evening time.
    那时的时间是下午4点50分。
    So, bed time was still in a long way.
    离睡觉的时间还早着呢。
    I couldn't resist myself any longer and asked, 'Auntie! Where are you going?'
    我实在忍不住寂寞,就问道,“阿姨,您这是到哪儿去呀?”
    She looked at me and friendly said, 'Army camp, dear.'
    她看看我,友好的说:"我到军营里去,亲爱的。”
    Suddenly my enthusiasm doubled to know the reason. I politely said, 'Aunty, you are visiting someone?'
    我顿时兴致倍增,更想刨根问底了。我礼貌的问,“您去拜访什么人吗?”
    She smiled triumphantly and said, 'Yes!'
    她露出自豪的微笑,说到“没错。”
    Just to linger the conversation, I talked to her in a very jolly mood,
    我还不想住嘴,一副兴高采烈的样子对她说,
    'Auntie, you must be feeling so excited to see your child and your grand children.'
    “阿姨,能看到自己的孩子和孙子,您一定很高兴。“
    Perhaps, this question hurt her a little but boldly she answered,
    听到我的问题,她似乎有些被戳到痛处,但她还是宽容的答道,
    'Oh, dear! You are so sweet!
    “哦,亲爱的,你太好了。
    Anyways, I had only one son who joined in army
    不过,我只有一个儿子参军
    and was killed by the terrorist attack just few days before.
    就在几天前,他在一场恐怖袭击中去世了。
    I bought so many new clothes with the winter garments for him.
    我还给他买了这么多衣服,准备过冬穿呢。
    So, I thought why not I would spare my son's clothes to some other soldiers,
    所以,我就想,为什么不把给儿子的衣服送给其他的士兵呢
    so that I would restraint my sorrow and would be happy thinking that my own son has worn it.
    这样一来,我的悲伤或许会减轻一些,看到他们穿着这些衣服,就像我自己的儿子穿着一样,我一定会很高兴。
    He was a bachelor, so I don't have any grand child.'
    他还是个单身汉,所以我还没有孙子呢。”
    I was stunned hearing her heart breaking story!
    她的故事简直让人心碎,我目瞪口呆!
    But I saluted the old lady from the core of my heart.
    可是,我又从心底生出对这位老妇人的敬意。
    I was thinking of her brave heart!
    我想,她的心多么坚强呀!
     (责任编辑:admin)
织梦二维码生成器
顶一下
(0)
0%
踩一下
(0)
0%
------分隔线----------------------------
初中语文
初中数学
初中英语
初中物理
初中化学
初中生物
初中历史
初中地理
初中道德与法治
初中历史与社会
初中日语、俄语
学习方法
初中竞赛