初中学习网-人民教育出版社人教版部编同步解析与测评答案-电子课本资料下载-知识点总结学习方法与技巧补课解题技巧学习计划表-人教网-初中试卷网-中学学科网

首页 > 初中语文 > 综合辅导 >

为了寻找梦想做个漂泊者也不怕


    dialogue 1
    E: Have you made up your mind about not going back to your hometown after graduation? Where else would you go?
    你已经决定毕业以后不回家工作了吗?那你要去哪里呢?
    P: I would try to land a job in Beijing. I just want to go to one of the big cities.
    我要试着在北京找工作,我想到大城市去.
    E: why?
    为什么?
    P: many say more development opportunities can be found there.
    很多人说在那里可以找到很多的发展机会.
    E: thats true. Beijing is the political, economic and cultural center of the entire country.
    没错.北京是中国的政治经济文化中心嘛.
    P: and therere higher salaries there.
    而且那边的工资更高一些.
    E: well, thats true, but living expenses are also higher in big cities.
    是这样的,但是生活费也更高.
    P: Ive considered that. Ill share an apartment with others to save the rent, and the cost of living wont be too much for only one person.
    我考虑到这一点了.我会和人合租,而且我一个人的生活费也不会太高.
    E: one person? How about your girlfriend?
    一个人?你女朋友呢?
    P: oh, we had to break up because she didnt want to float around in Beijing. She insisted on working in her hometown and having a stable life.
    哦,我们分手了,因为她坚持留在家那边工作,过稳定的生活.
    E: sorry to hear that. It seems you have sacrificed a lot to work away from home.
    真可惜.看来你为了到外面工作牺牲了很多.
    P: sure have. I want to offer my parents a better life; so, Ill have to work very hard.
    是啊.我想让父母过上更好的生活,所以我要非常努力的工作.
    E: I admire you. Good luck!
    我很欣赏你这点.祝你好运!
    dialogue 2
    E: How time flies! We have been in Beijing for almost 4 years.
    时间过得真快啊,咱们在北京”漂”了快四年了.
    B: yes, I can still recall the days when we were all seniors at college. I asked you whether you would go back to your hometown or not.
    是啊,我还记得上大四的时候,有一天我问你是不是要回家乡工作.
    E: yeah, feels like yesterday. Now I’m almost settled down here. We’re planning to buy an apartment and tie the knot.
    恩,就跟昨天发生的一样.现在我差不多在这里安定下来了,我们打算买房子结婚了.
    B: congratulations! I hope when you hold the wedding ceremony, I’m still residing in Beijing.
    恭喜你!希望你办婚礼的时候我还在北京.
    E: thank you. Is your company going to move to other cities?
    谢谢.你的公司要搬到外地吗?
    B: no, I’m planning to quit this job and go back to work in my hometown after the spring festival.
    不是,春节后我打算辞职回家工作.
    E: why is that?
    为什么啊?
    B: well, I still can’t adjust to the fast pace of city life.
    我还是没法适应这里快节奏的生活.
    E: yeah, the hustle and bustle is really difficult to handle.
    是啊,天天忙忙碌碌,挺难适应的.
    P: that’s right. I work extremely hard, and try my best to adapt to the lifestyle here, but I don’t feel any sense of belonging here.
    没错.我工作很努力,也尽力适应这里的生活方式,但我还是没有一点归属感.
    E: I understand your position. Perhaps it’s time to stop floating and go back to where you belong. You’ll feel much better with your family around.
    我明白你的意思.也许是时候结束这种飘来飘去的生活,回到属于你的地方了.有家人在身边,你会感觉好很多.
    P: yeah, I think so.
    恩,我也是这么想.
     (责任编辑:admin)