初中学习网-人民教育出版社人教版部编同步解析与测评答案-电子课本资料下载-知识点总结学习方法与技巧补课解题技巧学习计划表-人教网-初中试卷网-中学学科网

首页 > 初中语文 > 综合辅导 >

美文:真正的自我 从不会被弄丢


    "Finding yourself" is not really how it works.
    “找回迷失的自我”并非正确的思考方式。
    You aren't a ten-dollar bill in last winter's coat pocket.
    别把自己当成一张十美元的钞票,隐藏在去年冬天穿过的大衣口袋里。
    You are also not lost.
    你也并没有迷失自己。
    Your true self is right there,
    你真正的自我就在此处
    buried under cultural conditioning ,
    它被深深的埋藏起来了,在它之上覆盖着文化规训
    other people's opinions,
    他人的界定
    and inaccurate conclusions you drew as a kid
    还有你孩童时期得到的模糊的教训
    that became your beliefs about who you are.
    正是这些成为你对自己的认识
    "Finding yourself" is actually returning to yourself.
    “找回迷失的自我”其实就是回归自我
    An unlearning, an excavation , a remembering who you were
    未受教化的,等待你发觉的,如同一段模糊的回忆一般的自我
    before the world got its hands on you.
    在世界磨光你的棱角之前的自我
     (责任编辑:admin)